How to bypass factory reset protection on Samsung mobile
Samsung users are the best devices in the world. If you want to learn how to bypass a Google account on a Samsung Galaxy, in this article we are going to look for ways to bypass Factory Reset Protection. Factory Reset Protection(FRP) is a security method that is designed to protect your phone from being wiped or factory reset if your mobile is been lost or stolen.
If you enable FRP on your phone, the phone will require to verify your account for factory reset in recovery mode. You have to enter your account name and password to access the device. Here we go with the how to bypass it.
After doing a factory reset on your phone and wait until it reboot and prompts to choose a language. Follow the steps given below:
- Connect your device to a WiFi Network
- On your Google Account verification screen Tap and Hold “@” until the Settings menu pops up.
- Select the Google Keyboard Settings
- Click the 3 dots at the top of the screen
- Select Help & Feedback and select any item in the list that will follow.
- Long press and Select any text on this page and click on the Websearch in the upper right corner.
- In the search filed type and Search for Settings.
- Tap on the “About Phone”
- Enter and tap 7Times to enable Developer Options
- Allow OEM Unlocking and tap on Back button two times
- Restart your device
- Connect it to WiFi
- Now you can Add New Account and your phone is ready to use
- Finally, this is how to perform
FRP Bypass for Samsung users.
Bypassing Google account verification on a Samsung Galaxy device has been made with the help of the FRP bypass tool. This tool used to bypass the FRP lock and access your Samsung device after a factory reset.
Follow the steps given below to bypass your device:
- Download the Samsung frp settings .apk
- Copy the apk file on your USB.
- By using OTG cable connect your USB to phone.
- The file manager app will popup, once the USB connected and the install the apk
- Now you have access to the phone settings
- Find the “Backup and reset
This is how you can bypass Google account verification on your smartphone, whether it is a Samsung, LG or any other devices. If you have any issues during these steps or if you have any other better way to remove the FRP lock on your Android, let us know in the comment section.