How to copy Instagram Captions from others Profile in Android
Instagram is one of the best social media platforms to stay updated on what our friends and our favorite celebrities are up to. If you are a regular user of Instagram, then you must have come across the caption, comments, or a bio which you would have wanted to copy., but it does not allow you to copy anything. The developers of Instagram have disabled the native copying functionalities in Instagram which would have left you disappointed.
Methods to Copy Instagram captions:
There exist two methods and you can use any of them based on your preference. Let’s get started.
1.Using Web Browser:
This method is used to copy any Instagram captions, comments or bio, in the web browser of your smartphone.
To copy any content from Instagram follow the steps given below:
- Visit a post from which you want to copy the text and tap on the three-dot icon.
- Click on the, Copy Link option to copy the post URL.
- Open a web browser in your Android device, paste the copied URL, now you will be able to copy any other things from Instagram on your smartphone.
For copying bios of others, all you need to do is to open that particular profile in your web browser and start copying it.
2.Using a dedicated app
Using a dedicated android app which will make it possible for copying anything from Instagram. Simply follow the steps given below.
- Download and Install the Universal Copy app on your Android device.
- Launch the application and enable the first option in the app.
- Then, it will ask you for some accessibility settings permission which you will need to grant permission.
- Now, open the Instagram application and visit the post you would like to copy.
- Tap on the notification from Universal Copy in the notification bar, to enter the Universal Copy mode on your device.
- Tap on the text, which you are interested in and select the Copy option at the right corner. If you want to select only a particular portion, tap the edit icon at the top before tapping on the copy icon.
These are the ways, to copy any Instagram caption, comment or bio from your Android smartphone within a fraction of seconds. I hope you can now easily copy and paste the insta captions. If you are looking for some unique captions to stand out from the crowd, consider checking out the best Instagram captions in the following website.