How to install Face Time on Windows and Mac
Though there are many messaging apps, only a few for video calling, if you are searching for video calling apps in Android, there are thousands out there, but it’s not the same with Windows and iOS.
If you are looking for video calling apps for Android, Google Duo, and iOS Face Time, there are many options available for mobile, but very few for the PC. Apps like Skype doesn’t work well every time, as it requires fast internet to work correctly. And that’s why many people search for how to download FaceTime on PC.
How to Download Facetime for Windows PC?
According to news from Apple, Facetime for PC is not yet ready to launch. So that you will have to use some emulators to use Facetime on PC, just follow the steps mentioned below to download the latest version of Facetime for Windows.
- Download Windows video calling app from facetimeforpc.pro and save it on your Windows PC.
- Install the iPadian on your Windows and launch it.
- You may have to sign-in to it using your Apple ID.
- You will get an exact interface like an iOS device on your Windows.
- Now open the iTunes Store and search for Facetime, then click on Get to install it.
- Once the installation finishes, you will be able to see the Facetime icon on your home screen(iPadian).
- You have to log-in again using your Apple ID.
- Now you are ready to use Facetime for Windows.
How to Download Facetime for MAC?
If you have MAC, then you don’t have to look for any Facetime alternatives. Facetime was only available for mobile devices, but with the latest version of MAC OS, you can also run it on your Mac devices. As in iOS Device, it comes pre-installed, but in MAC, you have to do it manually. You can install it by following the steps below.
- Press CMD + Space and type FaceTime.
- Press Turn ON, if your Facetime service is not enabled.
- Once it’s turned on, you will have to sign-in with your Apple ID.
- You can also configure the accounts by navigating to Facetime > Preferences and select/deselect the accounts which you want to use with your Facetime app.
So this is all about installing Facetime for PC, Android, and iOS. Using the method mentioned above, you can smoothly run Facetime on your Device. We hope you have installed the Facetime using this guide. If you got stuck in any step or issue, let us know in the comment section given below.