How to Upload HD Videos to Facebook from Desktop
You can see a difference in the quality of photo and videos you upload to Facebook. The default Facebook option is it will optimize the videos and photos you upload to reduce the size of it. You can see the difference between the actual quality and the one on your facebook.
How to upload HD videos
1. Solutions for Android users
- Open the Official Facebook app from the google play store.
- Click on the button at the top-right corner. Scroll down and click on “Help and Settings”.
- Finally, click on the “App settings” and toggle “ON” the options to upload the videos in HD.
2. Solutions for iOS users
Open the official Facebook app from the app store not the “lite” version. If not, you can simply install it from the Apple Store.
- Launch the application
- Tap on the “More” hamburger button, at the bottom right corner
- Choose the “Settings”
- Select the “Account settings” and followed by the “videos” and “photos” on the screen.
- Turn “ON” the “Upload HD” toggle
- You will now be forced to prioritize making an uploading HD format.
3. Using Desktop
This option is least preferable, trying to get high-quality video on your web browser.
- Open the Facebook web page in your browser
- To upload the high-quality videos try to add HD videos
- Make sure that the video is shorter as the length of the size may affect the video quality.
- Press the upload button.
The length of the video must be less than 45 minutes long and smaller than 1.75GB. The longer video can affect the quality of the video, according to Facebook. The aspect ratio should not be larger than 1280px wide and divisible by 16px with the frame rate at 30fps.
We hope that you have successfully changed the settings and know how to upload the HD videos in facebook. If you have any queries regarding how to upload HD video to Facebook, you are free to ask them in the comment section.